So, y'all noticed the Credit Crunch?
Personally I think the whole mess could be quite easily alleviated.
It is, however, a great time to grab change by the nuts and TUG.
My market, the freelance creative hive, is drying up. As a result, I'm forced well out of the comfort zone.
Sleepless nights are good for one thing, at least: THINKING TIME.
You're forced to re-evaluate, a very interesting thing indeed.
Last night I was kept up by listing my top five companies to work for.
I ask a lot from whomever employs me, so it wasn't easy. Nonetheless, here they are:
5. Anomaly: An ad agency. Not an ad agency. I like it.
4. Google: If you've ever read The Google Story, you'll understand. Can you imagine if Google did global energy?
3. IDEO: Because design is a curious thing, and I like their ideology.
2. W&K Delhi: Because I'll get to see the frontline of an emerging global power. And skydive in the Himalayas.
1. Habit47 INC.: Because I like to work with people, not for them. And if I can't work with myself, I'm doomed.
Coming soon, my theory on the Ad industry, what it's become and what it needs to be.